To our customers,
We at Victory Used Cars are closely monitoring the impact of the COVID-19 virus. As a member of your community, we are taking serious precautions to protect the health and safety of both our customers and team members.
If you have transportation needs such as repair, service, or even the purchase of a new vehicle, Victory Used Cars has taken additional measures to provide the same great service to the Oklahoma City area.
VICTORY USED CARS PROCESS AND SERVICE UPDATES:
- We will sell cars and approve and underwrite applications online and on-the-phone to ensure you are comfortable and educated about your new purchase from the safety of your own home.
- Our management team is ready to help guide you with any payment or loan inquiries on your current vehicle. Please contact us if you have any questions, or go to vucokc.repay.io to complete a simple payment online.
- If you need to Service your vehicle but cannot make it in-store, please contact our service department directly to see if we can arrange a pick-up and drop-off to ensure your vehicle repair is handled promptly.
- We will offer virtual tours of our vehicles via FaceTime to give our customers the personal shopping experience from the comfort of their own homes.
- We will offer vehicle test drives BY APPOINTMENT ONLY to limit the exposure to other customers and staff during regular business hours.
Furthering our commitment to you, Victory Used Cars plans to stay open and serve our community as long as it is deemed safe and we are permitted to do so by our government.
VICTORY USED CARS HEALTH AND SAFETY UPDATES:
- We are routinely disinfecting door handles, surfaces, showrooms, waiting rooms and other high traffic areas to ensure no there is no contamination between individuals.
- We are screening employees for visible symptoms regularly, training, and promoting thorough hand washing and increased personal hygiene.
- We are ensuring that all vehicles are properly sanitized before test drives, and vehicles will be sanitized before returning to our customers after maintenance or repair in our service department.
We know that during this time personal transportation is incredibly important and necessary for securing resources, picking up food, and more. As your car dealership, we are committed to serving our community now and in the future, doing our part to give you one less thing to worry about.
If you have a vehicle emergency during this time, have questions, or need anything at all, please don’t hesitate to call us. We will help you to the very best of our ability.
Victory Used Cars